Welcoming You Back To Our Branch Lobbies
Thursday, May 28, 2020
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and support as we navigate together the uncharted territory of the COVID-19 pandemic. We greatly appreciate your understanding as we modified our branch and administrative access to ensure the safety and health of both our customers and our employees.
As certain regions of New York State are beginning to lift restrictions on doing business, we have been working diligently to create a plan to ease restrictions on access to our branch lobbies that continue to put you and our staff’s safety and wellness first. We appreciate your patience with the conditions we put in place to slow the spread of COVID-19, such as making our branch lobbies available by appointment.
Starting on Wednesday, June 3, 2020, all of our branch lobbies will be available to our customers during our regular business hours. An appointment will no longer be required but is available if you prefer that service.
To continue to protect the health and safety of everyone, and to comply with the requirements of New York State and Federal law and regulation, the following rules will apply to everyone coming into our buildings:
- To ensure proper social distancing, where possible, entrances and exits will be one-way only. These will be clearly marked for your convenience.
- Floor markers will be present to ensure proper social distancing and will indicate where to stand in line while waiting for personal service.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at our teller stations and customer service desks for customer and staff safety.
- All employees and customers are required to wear face coverings. You may be asked to briefly lower your face covering for identification and security purposes while inside our branch.
- If you are wearing a hat or sunglasses, we will ask you to remove them for security purposes.
- We will limit the number of customers allowed to enter our branch at any given time.
- Hand sanitizer is available for you to use as you enter and exit our branches.
- Greeters may be present to assist with these requirements.
- We will continue to clean and sterilize our offices as well as high-touch areas, such as countertops, ATMs, and drive-thru drawers and canisters. Our offices are cleaned daily, and drive-thru drawers and tubes are cleaned after each customer’s use.
- We ask customers who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 or who do not feel well to use our mobile and online banking options.
Please click here to see a list of our branch locations and current hours and visit our home page for additional details as conditions warrant. As always, you can access your accounts and perform many banking tasks, including checking balances, transferring funds, paying bills, and remotely depositing checks 24/7/365 via WebWise® Online and Mobile Banking.
Thank you again for your support and patience during this time. We look forward to serving you and moving forward together.
Charles V. Wait, Jr.
President & CEO
Subscribe to e-Insight