- Competitive variable rate
- Borrow up to 80 percent of the appraised value of your home, less the balance of any first mortgage
- Flexible payment options to suit your budget
- Convenient access to funds with personal checks
- Monthly statements help you to keep track of all of your activity
- Pay down your line whenever you want—and reuse those funds again and again
To learn more please call our Residential Lending Department at (518) 584-5844 or email us.
Mortgage is subject to credit and property approval.
* NEW HOME EQUITY CUSTOMERS ONLY: The Home Equity Line and Loan is for an 80% Loan to Value. The initial rate of a Home Equity Line of Credit is 2.99% APR for 12 months and is accurate as of 3/1/23. Thereafter variable rate with the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) calculated by adding 0% to the highest Prime Rate published by the Wall Street Journal, currently 8.25% APR.
This limited-time offer is available on loans of $7,500 or more, but less than $250,000 and is subject to change without notice. The maximum amount of the Home Equity Line/Loan based on the value of your property is determined by multiplying 80% of the appraised value of the property minus any outstanding mortgage loan amounts. Property insurance is required, which includes, if required, flood insurance. The Home Equity Line of Credit annual percentage rate cap is 24.99%. Rates may change or not be available at commitment or closing. Other terms and conditions may apply. After an account is opened or service begins, it is subject to its features, conditions and terms, which are subject to change at any time in accordance with the Agreement.
All closing costs are waived on the condition that the Home Equity Line/Loan remains open for three years. (If the Bank attorneys require Title Insurance, you will pay the cost.) Should the Home Equity Line/Loan close prior to three years, all closing costs previously waived would be collected, estimated to range between $565 – $3,190 for Home Equity Lines of Credit up to $250,000.
Click here to see our current home equity rates. >
Click here to see our current mortgage rates. >
To learn more, please call our Residential Lending Department at (518) 584-5844 or email us.