COVID-19: What We’re Doing
As a community bank, we know that many people and businesses are experiencing significant financial hardship due to the restrictions put in place in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ve already been working with our customers on an individual basis. I wanted to reach out to you all to summarize all of the ways in which we’re helping you during this pandemic. As always, please call us at (518) 584-5844 to apply for one of these programs or if you have any questions.
How we can help you:
- We have a three-month forbearance program for our consumer loan customers who are experiencing financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We have a customized commercial loan deferral program for businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Please reach out directly to your commercial loan officer to apply.
- We are waiving credit card late payment fees for customers experiencing financial hardships as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We are waiving early withdrawal penalties on all CDs.
- We are rebating our customers’ not-on-us ATM fees for the next three months.
- We are rebating overdraft fees for customers experiencing financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We are waiving telephone transfer fees for the next three months.
- We are waiving lost debit card fees for the next three months.
Please read this note from the Senior Vice President in charge of our Wealth Management Division, here.
Please read this note from the President of Amsure, here.
Please call us at (518) 584-5844 to apply for any of the programs listed above.
If you are a business owner, please click here for a list of business resources that we think you will find helpful.
Thank you for the trust that you place in us each day. We are honored to be your bank and part of this outstanding community. I know we will all get through this event together, and together we will be stronger and better.
Charles V. Wait, Jr.
President & CEO
Subscribe to e-Insight