Business Online Banking via WebWise®
Our online banking service provides:
- Daily balance and transaction reporting on your checking, savings and loan accounts from your PC.
- Secure system enables you to transfer funds between linked accounts, make loan payments, originate stop payments and pay bills directly from your PC.
- View check images (front and back) for each check paid through your account.
- Up to 7 years of account statements and check images online if you sign up for e-statements.
- Download Account Activity into Quicken® or Quickbooks®.
To learn more about our Webwise® Online Banking, click here.
Merchant Processing Services
Electronic credit and debit card authorization services are available for all major card types through a merchant processing arrangement ATC has with Elavon Information Systems. Elavon offers electronic payment processing services for businesses that accept credit cards and debit cards. Known for their competitive pricing and outstanding customer service, Elavon will provide:
- Easy-to-use equipment
- Fast processing response times – especially during peak hours
- Customer service staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Elavon Information Systems
Wire Transfer Services
Both domestic and foreign wire transfers can be initiated by direct instructions to our Wire Transfer Department.
Business Visa® Credit Card
With its purchasing convenience, cost savings, available credit, and detailed reporting, the Visa® Business Credit card offers what your business needs. As a Visa® Business credit cardholder, you will enjoy special savings and privileges with a variety of benefits:
- Use your Visa® Business Card wherever you see the Visa® logo at over 20 million locations worldwide. Keep your personal and business expenses separate for ease in management
- Track all expenses related to your business
- Download transactions to popular financial management software (Quickbooks®, Quicken®)
- Improve your cash flow with flexible repayment terms
- Individual card and cash limits for each authorized employee
- Consolidated monthly statement showing each employees' charges
- Year-end summary report which shows total spending for the year by each type of business category and cardholder
- Plus many other benefits such as auto collision insurance, emergency card replacement, travel assistance and more!
All of our branches offer this convenient service. You can make deposits when it is convenient for you and know that your deposit and transaction is safe and secure.
For additional information, visit your local branch, contact us at 518-584-5844 or email us.