- Medical Insurance – Full-time employees are eligible for individual, 2-person or family medical insurance following three months of employment. The cost is shared between ATC and employee and can be elected on a pre-tax basis.
- Dental Care Program – Full-time employees are eligible for individual dental insurance paid by ATC after three months of employment. Dependent coverage is available at the employee’s expense.
- Flexible Spending Plan – This plan allows employees to redirect a portion of their salary to be used for eligible expenses before their salary is taxed. Out of pocket medical, dental and dependent care expenses can be reimbursed with pre-tax dollars. Full-time employees are eligible following three months of employment.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan – Our ESOP allows full-time employees to share in ATC’s growth and profitability through stock ownership. Employees are eligible the first of January or July following one year of employment.
- 401 (k) Plan – Full time and part time employees are eligible to enroll in the 401(k) plan, provided they have completed 90 days of employment. Full time employees hired after February 1, 2009, will be eligible to receive a match of the funds they defer to this plan up to a maximum of 3%.
- Vacation – We provide paid vacation for eligible full-time employees.
- Holiday Pay – The Bank pays employees for recognized Federal holidays. Full-time employees are eligible for Holiday Pay upon employment.
- Group Life Insurance – At no cost to the employee, full-time employees are eligible for group life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance following three months of employment.
- Short-Term Disability Plan – Provides income to employees with illness or injury, non-work related, that keeps them from working. Full-time and part-time employees are eligible at no cost.
- Long-Term Disability Plan – At no cost to the employee, long-term disability insurance protects employee’s income in case of any serious disease or injury that causes the employee to be out of work more than six months. Full-time employees are eligible the first of the month following three months of employment.
- Continuing Education – Full and part-time employees can continue their formal education through The Center for Financial Training as well as other educational institutions as appropriate. Through these classes, employees have the opportunity to learn more about the financial industry.
- Worker’s Compensation – All employees are covered upon employment, at no cost. The benefits provide for medical payments and salary continuation for job related injury or illness.
- Discounts – We offer discounts on many bank services and products
- Salary and Benefits – We offer competitive salary and a benefit package which is among the most comprehensive in the area.
Full and Part-Time positions. Experience not required for entry level Tellers. Cash handling experience preferred. Advanced placement available with appropriate experience. Two weeks of paid Teller training provided.
Administrative Assistant, Commercial Lending:
The Administrative Assistant serves as the front desk receptionist to the Commercial Loan department and performs administrative and clerical duties.
Assistant Branch Manager, Glens Falls:
The Assistant Branch Manager supports the Branch Manager by overseeing the efficient operation of the branch ensuring all operational functions are completely and properly performed by the staff while conveying a feeling of trust, service, security and satisfaction to customer and staff.
The Collections Specialist is responsible for the collection of outstanding accounts receivable and maintaining loan delinquencies within stated tolerance limits while maintaining excellent customer service and upholding client confidentiality.
Loan Administrator I
The Loan Administrator I is responsible for providing high quality customer service and providing excellent internal and departmental service. Primary tasks include loan maintenance, preparing and sending payoff letters and letters of guaranty, as well as processing ACH forms, deferments, loan payments, loan and credit card closed accounts, and lien release forms.
As a key member of the Residential Lending department as our Outside Mortgage Loan Originator, you will be a part of a dynamic, fast-paced team that directly supports the growth of our company and strengthens the relationships we value with customers and community.
WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADVISOR:
The Wealth Management Advisor is the primary contact with the client and is responsible for providing investment management, financial planning and retirement planning to high net worth wealth management and trust relationships.
We are pleased to announce the following New Staff that have recently joined The Adirondack Trust Company:
- Michaela Bailey – Trust Operations Assistant
- Douglas O’Neil, Jr. – Part Time Teller – Church Street Branch
- Ashley Foss – Part Time Teller – Malta Branch
We are pleased to announce the following promotions within The Adirondack Trust Company:
- Stephen Durocher, Residential Loan Underwriter