- Medical Insurance – Full-time employees are eligible for individual, 2-person or family medical insurance following three months of employment. The cost is shared between ATC and employee and can be elected on a pre-tax basis.
- Dental Care Program – Full-time employees are eligible for individual dental insurance paid by ATC after three months of employment. Dependent coverage is available at the employee’s expense.
- Flexible Spending Plan – This plan allows employees to redirect a portion of their salary to be used for eligible expenses before their salary is taxed. Out of pocket medical, dental and dependent care expenses can be reimbursed with pre-tax dollars. Full-time employees are eligible following three months of employment.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan – Our ESOP allows full-time employees to share in ATC’s growth and profitability through stock ownership. Employees are eligible the first of January or July following one year of employment.
- 401 (k) Plan – Full time and part time employees are eligible to enroll in the 401(k) plan, provided they have completed 90 days of employment. Full time employees hired after February 1, 2009, will be eligible to receive a match of the funds they defer to this plan up to a maximum of 3%.
- Vacation – We provide paid vacation for eligible full-time employees.
- Holiday Pay – The Bank pays employees for recognized Federal holidays. Full-time employees are eligible for Holiday Pay upon employment.
- Group Life Insurance – At no cost to the employee, full-time employees are eligible for group life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance following three months of employment.
- Short-Term Disability Plan – Provides income to employees with illness or injury, non-work related, that keeps them from working. Full-time and part-time employees are eligible at no cost.
- Long-Term Disability Plan – At no cost to the employee, long-term disability insurance protects employee’s income in case of any serious disease or injury that causes the employee to be out of work more than six months. Full-time employees are eligible the first of the month following three months of employment.
- Continuing Education – Full and part-time employees can continue their formal education through The Center for Financial Training as well as other educational institutions as appropriate. Through these classes, employees have the opportunity to learn more about the financial industry.
- Worker’s Compensation – All employees are covered upon employment, at no cost. The benefits provide for medical payments and salary continuation for job related injury or illness.
- Discounts – We offer discounts on many bank services and products
- Salary and Benefits – We offer competitive salary and a benefit package which is among the most comprehensive in the area.
Full and Part-Time positions. Experience not required for entry level Tellers. Cash handling experience preferred. Advanced placement available with appropriate experience. Two weeks of paid Teller training provided.
The Staff Auditor actively participates in the Audit Department’s role in being an independent, objective, consultative resource designed to add value, improve internal controls, assure adherence to the internal control system and enhance the financial strength of the ATC through the internal audit process.
We are pleased to announce the following New Staff that have recently joined The Adirondack Trust Company:
- Haley Beauregard—Part-Time Teller, Malta Branch
- Leslie D’Angelico—Senior Vice President—Director of Retail Banking, Branch Administration
- Leah Ferrone—Marketing Operations and Outreach Manager, Marketing
- Harrison Hagen—Loan Administrator I, Loan Operations
- Katie Leggett—Full-Time Teller, Main Office Branch
- Sheila Martinez—Senior Operations Clerk & ACH Specialist, Deposit Operations
- Brandy Mitchell—Full-Time Teller, Exit 15 Branch
- Emily Phillips—Full-Time Teller, South Broadway Branch
- Kristy Rama—Part-Time Teller, Main Office Branch
- McKenzie Shields—Full-Time Teller, Ballston Spa Branch
- Connie Sweenor—Operations Associate, Deposit Operations
- Celia Vincek—Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing
We are pleased to announce the following promotions within The Adirondack Trust Company:
- Jordan DuPrey—Head Teller, Main Office Branch
- Samantha Jenkins—Head Teller, Exit 15 Branch
- Benjamin Nygard—Branch Operations Assistant, Main Office Branch
- Lailaa Rush—Assistant Branch Manager, Church Street Branch
- Karen Schmitt—Assistant Branch Manager, Main Office Lobby
- Peter Schonberg—Head Teller, Church Street Branch