Investment products are offered through Adirondack Trust Investments, a division of The Adirondack Trust Company.
Financial planning is the process of meeting your life goals through the proper management of your finances. Life goals can include buying a home, starting a business, funding a child’s education, planning for retirement or transferring your wealth to your family.
At Adirondack Trust, we use a six-step process to establish your goals, gather your information, analyze the situation, develop and adjust a plan and help you to implement it with ongoing monitoring to insure your goals are met.
The areas we cover include:
• Retirement planning (including when and how to take your Social Security)
• Investment allocations (picking the correct asset mix is 90% of results)
• Estate Plans (if you don’t plan, the government will do it for you)
• Insurance coverage (not having the right insurances can hurt you more than a bad market)
• Income Tax review (find opportunities)
• Employee benefits (maximize all of your forms of compensation)
• Cash flow analysis (controlling expenses is half the battle)
You have planned out your own education, career, marriage, business, home ownership and each of your vacations… shouldn’t you plan your financial future as well?
For additional information or, to arrange an appointment, please call 518-584-5844 ext. 2311 or email us.
We also offer a free quarterly e-newsletter titled “Options” – please click here to subscribe.
Investment Products are: NOT A DEPOSIT * NOT FDIC INSURED * NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK * NOT INSURED BY ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY * MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE