At The Adirondack Trust Company, we firmly believe that our employees are the key to our success. We provide a positive, stable work environment, career advancement opportunities, and outstanding benefits. We pride ourselves in retaining individuals who contribute to our success.
We are proud to be the only bank locally owned, operated and headquartered in Saratoga Springs. Since 1902, we have been deeply rooted in our communities and have provided the highest level of customer service and comprehensive financial products.
We are committed to helping our employees maximize their potential by offering a stimulating, team oriented, and family-friendly environment, full of exciting career opportunities.
Some of our benefits include:
- Medical Insurance – Full-time employees are eligible for individual, 2-person or family medical insurance following three months of employment. The cost is shared between ATC and employee and can be elected on a pre-tax basis.
- Dental Care Program - Full-time employees are eligible for individual dental insurance paid by ATC after three months of employment. Dependent coverage is available at the employee's expense.
- Flexible Spending Plan - This plan allows employees to redirect a portion of their salary to be used for eligible expenses before their salary is taxed. Out of pocket medical, dental and dependent care expenses can be reimbursed with pre-tax dollars. Full-time employees are eligible following three months of employment.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan – Our ESOP allows full-time employees to share in ATC’s growth and profitability through stock ownership. Employees are eligible the first of January or July following one year of employment.
- 401 (k) Plan - Full time and part time employees are eligible to enroll in the 401(k) plan, provided they are at least 21 years of age and have completed 90 days of employment. Full time employees hired after February 1, 2009, will be eligible to receive a match of the funds they defer to this plan up to a maximum of 3%.
- Vacation – We provide paid vacation for eligible full-time employees.
- Holiday Pay - The Bank pays employees for recognized Federal holidays. Full-time employees are eligible for Holiday Pay upon employment.
- Group Life Insurance - At no cost to the employee, full-time employees are eligible for group life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance following three months of employment.
- Short-Term Disability Plan - Provides income to employees with illness or injury, non-work related, that keeps them from working. Full-time and part-time employees are eligible at no cost.
- Long-Term Disability Plan - At no cost to the employee, long-term disability insurance protects employee’s income in case of any serious disease or injury that causes the employee to be out of work more than six months. Full-time employees are eligible the first of the month following three months of employment.
- Continuing Education - Full and part-time employees can continue their formal education through The Center for Financial Training as well as other educational institutions as appropriate. Through these classes, employees have the opportunity to learn more about the financial industry.
- Worker's Compensation - All employees are covered upon employment, at no cost. The benefits provide for medical payments and salary continuation for job related injury or illness.
- Discounts on many bank services and products
To learn more about our career opportunities, please contact:
Edward M. Lenz, Vice President, Human Resources
Tammy H. Burke, Human Resources Generalist
~ ~ ~
The Adirondack Trust Company
Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The Adirondack Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
See Also New Staff & Promotions