Our Business Checking accounts are designed with businesses in mind and offer many attractive features, including:
- Convenient access to ATC branch network for deposits of cash and checks
- Unlimited checkwriting privileges
- Monthly account statement showing daily balances plus detailed transactions and check images (front and back) via WebWise® Online Banking or by mail
- The ability to reduce or eliminate service charges through compensating balances. Each month an earnings credit allowance based on collected balances less applicable reserves is applied against the cost of your services
- Internet access and bill pay through our WebWise® online banking service
- Access your account with either an ATC ATM or ATC Visa® Debit Card
- Advance funds from your Business Express Line of Credit via WebWise® Online Banking
Business Analyzed Checking
This account allows for an analysis of earnings and expenses on a monthly basis. Service charges are made only to the extent that analyzed expenses exceed income and always apply to the current statement period. No minimum balance required.
Earnings are computed at the current interest rate on the available balance. Available balance is the average monthly balance.
Business Interest Checking
Earn interest on your business checking account if you are a sole proprietor, non-profit organization or government entity.
Business Express Line of Credit
When you have an ATC Business Checking account, you can also apply for our Business Express Line of Credit. With this line of credit, you can directly advance funds via WebWise® Online Banking directly to your checking account. This flexibility and control saves you time so you can take advances from your line when it is most convenient to you. The Business Express Line of Credit also doubles as an overdraft line in the event you accidentally overdraw your account, up to your approved credit limit.
- Ability to advance funds via the WebWise® Online Banking
- Save time, no need to call the bank for line advances
- Quick response to your application
- Saves you from overdraft and returned check fees
- Each advance is conveniently detailed on your monthly statement
- Low minimum monthly payment of principal and interest
- Enjoy Visa® Debit Card and ATM access to your linked business checking account
- Line amounts up to $30,000
- Your minimum monthly payment is automatically deducted from your ATC checking account
Business Express Line of Credit is a variable rate product.
(Credit approval required)
Business Visa® Debit Card
It works better than checks and is safer than carrying cash.
The convenience of a check. The access of a credit card, worldwide!
- Use your ATC Visa® Debit Card to make purchases, which is faster, more convenient than writing checks, and safer than carrying cash.
- There are no annual fees and no interest charges since each transaction is deducted from your checking account
- Accepted at over 22 million locations worldwide, where ever you see the Visa® logo
- Each transaction is automatically deducted from your checking account and is itemized on your monthly statement
- Online account history via Webwise® provides a detailed record of all your card transactions
- There is no service charge when you use the card to get cash or check your balance at any ATC ATMs
- Saves you money by not having to pay credit card interest charges
- (Credit approval required)
To reorder checks online simply click here and you will be redirected to the Deluxe Corporation’s website site.
- Safe and secure
- Reorder checks from your own PC
- If you prefer you can also call us and we will reorder checks for you.
For additional information or to open an account, visit your local branch or contact us via email.